Salgını Yaşamak, Salgını Öğrenmek / Living With Pandemic, Learning About the Pandemic
- Wigand ME, Becker T, Florian Steger F. Psychosocial Reactions to Plagues in the Cultural History of Medicine: A Medical Humanities Approach. J Nerv Ment Dis 2020, 208, 443–444.
- Alchin D. Gone with the Wind. Australas Psychiatry 2020, Jul 19, 1039856220936144.
- Kearns C, Kearns N. The Role of Comics in Public Health Communication during The COVID-19 Pandemic. Journal of Visual Communication in Medicine 2020, 43(3), 139-149.
- Chow C, Shahdadpuri R, Kai-Qian K, Hwee CY. The Next Pandemic: Supporting COVID-19 Frontline Doctors Through Film Discussion. J Med Humanit 2020, Sep 5, 1-11.
- Lwin MO, Lu J, Sheldenkar A, Peter Johannes Schulz PJ, Shin W, Gupta R, Yang Y. Global Sentiments Surrounding the COVID-19 Pandemic on Twitter: Analysis of Twitter Trends. JMIR Public Health Surveill 2020, 6(2), e19447.
- Krishnan L, Ogunwole M, Cooper LA. Historical Insights on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), the 1918 Influenza Pandemic, and Racial Disparities: Illuminating A Path Forward. Intern Med 2020, 173(6), 474-481.
- Pereira M, Oliveria AM. Poverty and Food Insecurity Can Increase as Threats of COVID-19 Spreads. Public Health Nutr 2020, 1-10.
- Fernandez R, Lord H, Halcomb E, Moxham L, Middleton R, Alananzeh I, Ellwood L. Implications for COVID-19: A Systematic Review of Nurses’ Experiences of Working in Acute Care Hospital Settings during A Respiratory Pandemic. Int J Nurs Stud 2020, 111, 103637.
- Stanford JL. “I Was Wrong”: A Surgeon’s First- Person Account of His COVID-19 Illness. The American Surgeon 2020, 86(6), 572–576.
- Daphna-Tekoah S, Brikman TM, Scheier E, Uri Balla U. Listening to Hospital Personnel’s Narratives during the COVID-19 Outbreak. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2020, 17, 6413.